What’s Your Brand?
Did you know that 70% of potential employers, recruits, and clients research your online presence before they consider doing business with you? Does your personal or business branding message consistently convey you the way you’d like it to?
In today’s visual world words are not enough. It’s more important than ever to promote yourself in a consistent and visually stimulating manner. Perhaps the idea has seemed too daunting in the past because:
- You don’t know how or what to photograph.
- Your photos don’t turn out as well as you’d like them to.
- You don’t have time.
Personal Branding Photo Library
A Kliks library of polished images speaks to your target audience, expresses your credibility and ultimately amps up your earning potential. Utilizing two decades of experience, Audree will artfully compose you a distinctively professional and approachable manner. You may wonder if your face may distract from your brand. Keep two things in mind; one, people don’t interact with brands, they interact with people and two, not all of your photos will have you front in center.
- At the office, coffee shop, or worksite.
- On your laptop or mobile.
- Meeting with (mock) clients or staff.
- General product images.
When it comes to driving internet traffic, your photos will be so well choreographed that all you have to do is add a few descriptive lines of information and your viewer will literally ‘get the picture’. Whether you’re looking for a new job, clients, or recruits, you’ll have an entire collection of quality photos at your fingertips for:
- web blogs
- social media posts
Session rates are determined by the amount of subjects, time, locations and images that will meet your needs. Contact us for a free phone or onsite consultation.
Digital Package Rates
- $1,200 for (32) images – 2 weekly posts for 4 months or 1 post for 8 months
- $900 for (24) images – 2 weekly posts for 3 months or 1 post for 6 months
- $600 for (16) images – 2 weekly posts for 2 months or 1 post for 4 months
- $320 for (8) images – 2 weekly posts for 1 month or 1 post for 2 months
Putting Your Images to Work
If you need support in uploading your images to your website or creating consistent blog or social media posts, let us know and we can talk about our companion services. Think of your branding photo library as your personal Marketing Assistant that will free up you to do what you’re meant to be doing – your real job.