Welcome Class of 2020! We offer two separate sessions; for a fuller range of images, many seniors choose to do both sessions back-to-back or on different days. Session down payment(s) are due the time of reservation.
Each session is $100 and can last about an hour or more and each include:
- 2 outfits, $20 each add’l
- 4+ background changes
- 35+ of the best images to choose from online within a few days of session
- free immediate family or sibling session (one per senior, add’l family members are $5/ea)
- $500 Pkg $500 worth of a la carte prints with 6 general touched ups, images plus all 35+ images from your on line view onto a flash drive to make your own reprints, photo books, graduation announcements, party posters and DVDs.
- $400 Pkg $400 worth of a la carte prints with 5 general touched up images.
- $300 Pkg $300 worth of prints with 5 general touched up images.
- Each senior gets a free immediate family or sibling session with pets welcomed (a $50+ value) to be scheduled either back-to-back with the senior session or anytime before graduation.
We have a $300 minimum order per session. However, if you do the studio and the urban session and want the flash drives for both sessions, you’re welcome to, for example, purchase $600 worth of urban photos and $400 worth of studio photos to still get the flash drives – so long as you order $1,000 total, you will get the flash drives for both sessions.
When you order $500 photo/flash drive package(s) before August 10th, you will receive 40% OFF the photo package(s). So, you get each $500 photo package for just $300 which includes the flash drive.
Each package comes with an allotted number of ‘general’ touch ups such as removing dark under eye circles and or a couple of blemishes. Extended touch ups are $10/ea for such things as removing considerable acne (photographers discretion). Extended touch ups are not included in package rates.
When you pay with a check instead of a credit card, we will gift you 1% OFF your total balance.
- Regular photos are printed onto photo paper.
- ‘Standout’ photos are mounted onto a light weight 3/4″ thick black foam box and are ready to hang on the wall or stand on a shelf.
- Metal photos are printed onto a sheet of metal that float from the wall.
When ordering standouts and metals on-line: At ‘I Want to Buy A Print’ go to ‘Something Else / Try the Store’ instead.
- 30×40 $200 regular, $450 standout
- 20×30 $150 regular, $300 standout or metal
- 15×30 $125 regular
- 16×24 $90 regular, $180 standout
- 16×20 $80 regular, $160 standout or metal
- 11×14 $70 regular, $140 standout or metal
- 8×10 $40 regular, $80 standout
- 5×7 $26 regular
- 4×6 $24 regular
When ordering wallets on-line: At ‘I want to Buy a Print’ go to ‘Something Else / Try the Store’ instead.
- $110 qty of 104 with 3 poses
- $90 qty of 72 with 2 poses
- $70 qty of 56 with 1 pose
- $50 qty of 40 with 1 pose
- $30 qty of 16 with 1 pose
- $20 qty of 8 with 1 pose
- 4 or 9 images printed onto one photo with either a black or white background:
- 20×30 with 9 images $360 regular, $720 standout, 4 images $300 regular, $600 standout
- 16×20 with 9 images $250 regular, $500 standout/metal, 4 images $170 regular, $340 standout/metal
- 11×14 with 9 images $200 regular, $400 standout/metal, 4 images $120 regular, $240 standout/metal
FREE FAMILY, SIBLING, PET PHOTOS
Seniors are eligible for a free immediate family (or up to 10 extended) or sibling session which is good through your senior year. Your pet, no matter how seemingly misbehaved, is welcome to join.
The $400 package offers all of your images put on a flash drive. Copyrights are waived for you to make your own reprints, photo book, graduation announcements, grad party posters and DVDs. Images that are not originally ordered will not be touched up on your flash drive which may show such things as acne, floor scuffs and backgrounds that would otherwise be cropped out; these images can be touched up for an additional $10/ea.
Sessions take about an hour or more. Photos are ready to view on-line within a few days and prints are ready in about 2 weeks. Photos ordered after November 15th may take 3 to 6 weeks.
Kliks is not responsible for sending in your yearbook photo.
WHAT TO WEAR
What you wear makes a big impact on your photos, for ideas review our senior gallery. Girls: stay clear of glittery makeup and be sure to wear proper undergarments that do not show. Guys; stay clear of short sleeved golf shirts (they can make your arms look thin), large stripes, cargo pants, and shirts with writing. Shoes will show and barefeet is an option.
PHOTO ARCHIVE & COPYRIGHT
Kliks is not responsible for photos after 30 days and does not guarantee eternal storage. All photos are owned by Kliks and protected under federal copyright law. Photos should not be displayed in direct sunlight unless they are protected with UV glass and archival matting.
*Rates and offerings are subject to change.