We offer two sessions, for a fuller range of images, many seniors choose to do both.
Sessions are $100/ea, includes two outfits ($20/ea add’l) and about 35+ of the best images ready for you to view online within a few days. We ask for the session downpayment(s) to reserve your session.
Each session is treated separately. We offer straightforward a la carte packages sure to suit your needs. We have a $300 minimum order per session. If you are interested in the flash drive for one session, you’ll need to order a $500 photo package. If you are interested in the flash drive for two sessions, you may order $1,000 in photos of any configuration ($300 from one session and $700 from another, etc..). If you do not intend to get the flash drives, we have a $300 minimum order per session.
- $500 Pkg $500 worth of a la carte photos with 5 touched up images, a free family/sibling session and ALL photos from your on-line view saved onto a flash drive with copyrights waived.
- $400 Pkg $400 worth of a la carte photos with 5 touched up images and a free family/sibling session.
- $300 Pkg $300 worth of photos with 5 touched up images,
The session(s) fee is due at the time of reservation. Half the payment is due at the time you place your order and the remainder is due upon receipt. If you have any questions at all, please do call or email us.
If you are a ’20 graduate and place your photo order for the $500 package before July 31st (which includes $500 worth of photos and the copy rights waived flash drive per session), you will receive 40% off your photo order – so, you get the $500 package for only $300 (session fee not included).
Each package comes with 5 poses with ‘general’ touched ups such as removing dark under eye circles and or a couple of blemishes. Extended touch ups are $10/ea for such things as removing acne and eye glass glare. Extended touch ups are not included in package rates, they are in addition to.
When you pay with a check instead of a credit card, we will gift you 1% OFF your total balance.
- Regular photos are printed onto photo paper.
- ‘Standout’ photos are mounted onto a light weight 3/4″ thick black foam box and are ready to hang on the wall or stand on a shelf.
- Metal photos are printed onto a sheet of metal that float from the wall.
(When ordering standouts and metals on-line: At ‘I Want to Buy A Print’ go to ‘Something Else / Try the Store’ instead.)
- 30×40 $200 regular, $450 standout
- 20×30 $150 regular, $300 standout or metal
- 15×30 $125 regular
- 16×24 $90 regular, $180 standout
- 16×20 $80 regular, $160 standout or metal
- 11×14 $70 regular, $140 standout or metal
- 8×10 $40 regular, $80 standout
- 5×7 $26 regular
- 4×6 $24 regular
(When ordering wallets on-line: At ‘I want to Buy a Print’ go to ‘Something Else / Try the Store’ instead.)
- $110 qty of 104 with 3 poses
- $90 qty of 72 with 2 poses
- $70 qty of 56 with 1 pose
- $50 qty of 40 with 1 pose
- $30 qty of 16 with 1 pose
- $20 qty of 8 with 1 pose
- 4 or 9 images printed onto one photo with either a black or white background:
- 20×30 with 9 images $360 regular, $720 standout, 4 images $300 regular, $600 standout
- 16×20 with 9 images $250 regular, $500 standout/metal, 4 images $170 regular, $340 standout/metal
- 11×14 with 9 images $200 regular, $400 standout/metal, 4 images $120 regular, $240 standout/metal
Your pet, no matter how seemingly misbehaved, is welcome at no additional fee.
FREE FAMILY OR SIBLING PHOTOS
Seniors are eligible for a free family or sibling session which is good through your senior year.
The $500 package offers all of your images put on a flash drive. Copyrights are waived for you to make your own photo book, graduation announcements, grad party posters and DVDs. Images that are not originally ordered will not be touched up on your flash drive which may show such things as acne, floor scuffs and backgrounds that would otherwise be cropped out; these images can be touched-up for an additional $10/ea. Kliks is not responsible for the quality of work from not-to-trade photo labs.
Sessions take about an hour. Photos are ready to view on-line within 3 days and prints are ready in about 2 weeks. Photos ordered after November 15th may take 3 to 6 weeks.
Kliks is not responsible for sending your photo to your yearbook.
WHAT TO WEAR
What you wear makes a big impact on your photos, for ideas review our senior gallery. Girls: stay clear of glittery makeup and be sure to wear proper undergarments that do not show. Guys; stay clear of short sleeved golf shirts (they can make your arms look thin), large stripes, cargo pants, and shirts with writing. Shoes will show and barefeet is an option.
PHOTO ARCHIVE & COPYRIGHT
Kliks is not responsible for photos after 30 days and does not guarantee eternal storage. All photos are owned by Kliks and protected under federal copyright law. Photos should not be displayed in direct sunlight unless they are protected with UV glass and archival matting.