What’s Your Brand?
Did you know that 70% of potential employers, recruits, and clients research your online presence before they consider doing business with you? Does your personal or business branding message consitently convey you the way you’d like it to?
In today’s visual world words are not enough. It’s more important than ever to promote yourself in a consistent and visually stimulating manner. Perhaps the idea has seemed too daunting in the past because:
- You don’t know how or what to photograph.
- Your photos don’t turn out as well as you’d like them to.
- You don’t have time.
Personal Branding Photo Library
That’s where Kliks Photography comes in. We take a library of polished photos telling the story of who you are and how you operate (see examples in Portfolio / Personal Branding). Utilizing two decades of experience, Audree will artfully compose you a distinctively professional and approachable manner.
- At the office, coffee shop, or worksite.
- On your laptop or mobile.
- Meeting with (mock) clients or staff.
- General product images.
When it comes to driving internet traffic, your photos will be so well choreographed that all you have to do is add a few descriptive lines of information and your viewer will literally ‘get the picture’. Whether you’re looking for a new job, clients, or recruits, you’ll have an entire collection of quality photos at your fingertips for:
- web blogs
- social media posts
It couldn’t be simpler, contact us today to set up a free consultation so that we can:
- Determine the photo package and plan of action that best suits your needs.
- Discuss what you want to convey and come up with a list of outfits, people, and props to have on hand.
- Determine how much time the session will take: a half day, a full day, or over the course of a couple half or full days.
Your Marketing Assistant
Think of your branding photo library as your personal Marketing Assistant that will free you up to do what you’re meant to be doing — your real job.