How Do You Look?
Did you know that 70% of potential employers, recruits and clients look you up on the internet before they consider meeting with you in person? Does your personal or business branding convey you as professional and progressive as you’d like it to?
In today’s visual world, words are not enough. It’s more important than ever to promote yourself in a consistent and visually stimulating manner. But, perhaps the idea seems too daunting because:
- You don’t know how or what to photograph.
- You’re photos don’t turn out as complementary as you’d like them to.
- You just don’t have time.
Business Branding Photo Library
That’s where Kliks comes in. We take a visually crafted library of polished photos of who you are and how you operate whether you’re looking for a new job, new clients or new recruits. Imagine; you’ll have an entire library of photos at your fingertips for advertisement, print promotions and conventions. Furthermore, when it comes to driving traffic to your weekly blogs and media posts, your photos will be so well choreographed that all you have to do is add a few descriptive lines of information and your viewer will literally ‘get the picture.’ It couldn’t be simpler, just contact us to set up a free phone consultation so that together we can:
- Determine the photo package that suits your needs.
- Discuss what you want to convey and come up with a list of outfits to bring, people and props to have on hand, etc…
- Determine how much time the session will take: a half day, a full day, or over the course of a couple half or full days.
With two decades of experience, Audree will compose you in a flattering and approachable manner while keeping a keen eye on proper appearance of you and the background space. See Portfolio in the above menu for examples of images to consider:
- You on your laptop/mobile, meeting with (mock) clients/staff, at the office / coffee shop / in transit…
- General product images.
- Business space, transportation, logo materials.
Your Designated Marketing Assistant
Think of your branding photo library as your designated marketing assistant so that you can be free to do what you are meant to be doing, your real job.