We offer two sessions, for a fuller range of images, many seniors choose to do both:
Sessions are $100/ea, includes two outfits ($20/ea add’l) and about 40+ of the best images ready for you to view online within a few days. Urban sessions out of town are an additional $50+ depending on location. We ask for the session downpayment(s) to reserve your session.
Each session is treated separately. We offer straightforward a la carte packages sure to suit your needs. We have a $300 minimum order per session. If you are interested in the flash drive for one session, you’ll need to order a $500 photo package. If you are interested in the flash drive for two sessions, you may order $1,000 in photos of any configuration ($300 from one session and $700 from another, etc..). If you want a collage with a combination of images from both sessions, we can do that so long as you purchase the flash drive for both sessions.
- $500 Pkg $500 worth of a la carte photos with 5 touched up images, a free family/sibling session and ALL photos from your on-line view saved onto a flash drive with copyrights waived.
- $400 Pkg $400 worth of a la carte photos with 5 touched up images and a free family/sibling session.
- $300 Pkg $300 worth of photos with 5 touched up images,
The session(s) fee is due at the time of reservation. Half the payment is due at the time you place your order and the remainder is due upon receipt. You may also divide your photo order into 3 payments. You may pick up your order at Kliks during business hours or we can mail it USPS for $5 or estimated for orders larger than 8x10. If you have any questions at all, please do contact us.
When you place your order (not just have your photos taken) before July 31st, you may receive the $500 package for $300. So, if you do two sessions, that is a $400 or 40% savings. Some seniors who are interested in both sessions but aren’t ready for both, opt to do a studio session before August to take advantage of the special for that session and then they book their urban session in early fall (which the special would not apply to).
Each package comes with 5 poses with ‘general’ touched ups such as removing dark under eye circles and or a couple of blemishes. Extended touch ups are $10/ea for such things as removing acne.
When you pay with a check instead of a credit card, we will gift you 1% OFF your total balance (that’s a lot of Grande Caffe Lattes).
- Regular photos are printed onto photo paper.
- Standout photos are mounted onto a light weight 3/4″ thick black foam box and are ready to hang on the wall or stand on a shelf.
- Metal photos are printed onto a sheet of metal that float from the wall.
(When ordering standouts and metals on-line: At ‘I Want to Buy A Print’ go to ‘Something Else / Try the Store’ instead.)
- 30×40 $200 regular, $450 standout
- 20×30 $150 regular, $300 standout or metal
- 15×30 $125 regular
- 16×24 $90 regular, $180 standout
- 16×20 $80 regular, $160 standout or metal
- 11×14 $70 regular, $140 standout or metal
- 8×10 $40 regular, $80 standout
- 5×7 $26 regular
- 4×6 $24 regular
(When ordering wallets on-line: At ‘I want to Buy a Print’ go to ‘Something Else / Try the Store’ instead.)
- $110 qty of 104 with 3 poses
- $90 qty of 72 with 2 poses
- $70 qty of 56 with 1 pose
- $50 qty of 40 with 1 pose
- $30 qty of 16 with 1 pose
- $20 qty of 8 with 1 pose
- 4 or 9 images printed onto one photo with either a black or white background:
- 20×30 with 9 images $360 regular, $720 standout, 4 images $300 regular, $600 standout
- 16×20 with 9 images $250 regular, $500 standout/metal, 4 images $170 regular, $340 standout/metal
- 11×14 with 9 images $200 regular, $400 standout/metal, 4 images $120 regular, $240 standout/metal
Your pet, no matter how seemingly misbehaved, is welcome at no additional fee.
FREE FAMILY OR SIBLING PHOTOS
Seniors are eligible for a free family or sibling session which is good through your senior year. If your session is done by autumn, we can design holiday greeting cards for you.
The $500 package offers all of your images put on a flash drive. Copyrights are waived for you to make your own photo book, graduation announcements, grad party posters and DVDs. Images that are not originally ordered will not be touched up on your flash drive which may show such things as acne floor and backgrounds that would otherwise be cropped out; these images can be touched-up for an additional $10/ea. Kliks is not responsible for the quality of work from not-to-trade photo labs.
Kliks creates one-of-a-kind graduation cards with Kliks photos only. We will not give permission for other print labs to reproduce our work unless you have purchased the flash drive.
- 5x7 one-sided, $2ea
- 5x7 two-sided, $2/ea with $25 add’l layout fee
- 50 qty min order with order increments of 25
Sessions take about an hour. Photos are ready to view on-line within 3 days, prints are ready in about 2 weeks, graduation cards are ready in about 2 weeks. Photos ordered after Thanksgiving will take 3-4 weeks.
Yearbook deadlines begin as early as December; remember that it will take about 2 weeks to get your photos back and 3-4 weeks if you order after Thanksgiving. Kliks will email your chosen photo to your yearbook for a $20 fee after you have placed your order. Please give us more than 5 days notice. Yearbook photos are not touched up ahead of your order.
WHAT TO WEAR
What you wear makes a big impact on your photos, for ideas review our senior gallery. Girls: stay clear of glittery makeup and be sure to wear proper undergarments that do not show. Guys; stay clear of short sleeved golf shirts (they can make your arms look thin), large stripes, cargo pants, and shirts with writing. Shoes will show and barefeet is an option.
PHOTO ARCHIVE & COPYRIGHT
Kliks is not responsible for photos after 30 days and does not guarantee eternal storage. All photos are owned by Kliks and protected under federal copyright law. Photos should not be displayed in direct sunlight unless they are protected with UV glass and archival matting.